Metrocard is easy to use and recharge, it’s the most convenient way to travel in Adelaide. See the below on criteria for getting a Metrocard:
1. Regular, people over 15 who are not eligible for a concession fare.
2. Concession, full time tertiary and post-secondary students who have an approved photo ID,
3. Students, primary and secondary school students. Children between 5 and 14 years of age.
4. Seniors, people aged 60 years or older who are permanent SA residents and not working more than 20 hours per week in paid employment.
1. Access to cheaper fares than single trip tickets
2. Easy recharge and auto recharge facilities
3. The ability to protect your balance against accidental loss or theft when you register your Metrocard
If you are thinking of visiting Adelaide for travel, you can get a 3 day pass for just $26.